Indice del forum

BRASILE 2014
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Nike Air Max 90 Australia
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> REGOLAMENTO DEL FORUM
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
HannahDobbin

Apprendista
Apprendista

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 27 Nov 2018 16:40:39    Oggetto:  Nike Air Max 90 Australia
Descrizione:

’žThe Nike Air Zoom
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
Generation was LeBron James first signature sneaker before the Nike LeBron line, and the silhouette will be returning this year in classic and new colorways. The model basically features a Timberland-like style with a nubuck upper, and detailed with brown and gold accents throughout, while a gum rubber outsole completes the design altogether. Retailing for $175, look for this Nike Air Zoom Generation ASG Wheat at select Nike stores and online on February 17th during All-Star Weekend, according to Footlocker.

With prices ranging from $150 to $170. Pick up the entire Nike Air Force 1 NYC Finest Pack on February 9th. If you re a fan of the Nike Air Max 98 then you can expect to
have a bigger collection and a smaller bank account in 2018 thanks to Nike celebrating the silhouette s 20th anniversary. Here we bring you a look at a new colorway that will be dropping in the near future which
combines White and Gym Red throughout the majority of the upper with subtle hit of Black on the eyelets, branding, and outsole.

Giving this pair an added pop is 3M reflective detailing on the trim.No exact release date has been announced yet but you can look for this Air Max 98 to make its way to retailers in the near future. Will you be adding these to your collection? Nike s Shox tech is back and Nike is wasting no time
in dropping fresh new colorways for you to choose from. Shown above, here s an official look at the Nike Shox Gravity Game Royal.As mentioned above, the Nike Shox Gravity features the return of Nike s Shox technology.

Below you will find a White midsole and gum outsole to complete the look of the shoe.Available now, pick these up at select retailers such as Kicks Store for the retail price of $140. The Nike Air Max 98 is releasing in original and new colorways for its 20th anniversary this year, and one of those new iterations is this triple white theme. The classic runner is basically covered in all-white across its mesh and leather upper. Pure Platinum accents are seen on Swoosh logos and branding areas, while the signature Air Max cushioning and matching white rubber outsole completes the design altogether.

This model highlights
the half-length Air Max unit from the Air Max 270 and the safari detailing is seen along the mid-foot section, while black and orange hues make up the rest of the style. A mid-foot buckled strap also completes the design altogether.Retailing for $160, look for this Nike Air Force 270 Safari at select Nike stores and online on February 17th. Always keep it locked to KicksOnFire for the latest in sneaker news and release dates. Nike SB will be showing even more love to professional skater Kevin Bradley as they
ll be releasing a 2nd shoe for him next week.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 27 Nov 2018 16:40:39    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> REGOLAMENTO DEL FORUM Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 9 ore
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: