Indice del forum

BRASILE 2014
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

huarache nike
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> REGOLAMENTO DEL FORUM
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Bruce Jeremy

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

usa
MessaggioInviato: 03 Mag 2018 11:35:49    Oggetto:  huarache nike
Descrizione:

In order for Jordan Brand
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
to ensure longevity, the original Air Jordan footwear of legacy must live on in alternate forms in addition to new Retro colorways. The Jordan Trainer Essential is another step in the path toward blending past and future as it features an updated for-the-gym silhouette with signature detailing from the Air Jordan 8, such as the graffiti-esque graphic on the upper as well as the straps that go across the foot. The Jordan Trainer Essential will release at select Jordan retailers and Nike soon.

This is usually the time of year when Nike Sportswear brings back a couple of iconic colorways of the Nike Dunk from the Be True To Your School Collection given that the legendary basketball model was the silhouette of choice back in the mid-80s for some of the top collegiate programs during March Madness. But since Nike has basically brought back every colorway from the Be True program, NSW is switching things up and bringing back oft-forgotten colorways of the Nike Dunk High like this retro Violet Dust option
perfect for the Spring 2017 season. The Nike Dunk High Violet Dust features clean combination of smooth white leather while a plum accent color hits the overlaying panels and Swoosh branding. There s still no word yet on a Release Date, but stay tuned for more updates in the near future.

Nike Basketball is currently trotting out 10 of
the 16 teams left in the NCAA s March Madness Sweet 16, and in honor of the occasion, the Swoosh is introducing four new colorways with the One Shining Moment theme present through metallic and iridescent branded accents in their Time To Shine Pack this Friday, March 24th. But the standout news here is that the ever-popular Nike PG 1 Shining will get a re-release with wider availability after a limited run sold out to mark the debut of Paul George s Nike signature debut. The popular colorway was once rumored to be limited to 12,000 pairs, but it looks like Nike Basketball is bringing the option back for those of you that missed out on
the $110 model the first time around.

The 2016 release of the Playoffs-inspired Air Jordan 12 Retro was the start of the WINGS collection by Jordan Brand. Inspired by the iconic poster of MJ spreading his arms to his sides, the Air Jordan Wings design concept takes on black, gold, and white detailing and hides a feathery wing graphic beneath a layer of paint on the upper. The upcoming Air Jordan 1 Wings takes on a bit more of a luxurious approach by taking on a full burnished leather upper opposed to the hidden Wings route. Spotted at the Nike WHQ in Beaverton, OR is a full set of the Air Jordans featuring the Wings aesthetic; this doesn t necessarily point to a release in the future, but at least we know they exist on some format! Check out the full spy video below.

To help celebrate Air Max Day 2017, Nike tapped the minds of twelve RevolutionAirs from around the globe to take part in unique design project, tasking each creative individual to give Air Max a fresh perspective. Nike unveiled all of these radical design concepts last Thursday evening, giving the power to the public to Vote Forward one of these dozen for a release in 2018. Many have asked why him or her? We were fortunate enough to chat with Sean Wotherspoon and Kyle Ng, two of the RevolutionAirs, and we simply asked them what makes them a RevolutionAir? See what they said below, and vote for Sean or
Kyle s design here.

Do you like the Nike Sock Dart but also wish there was a similar shoe that was just a little more traditionally designed? Then Nike Sportswear has just the thing for you, the all new Arrowz. Get it? Dart? Arrowz? Although this new model has laces, some heavy influence from the Sock Dart is obvious, with the perforated TPU midfoot pieces very reminiscent of the Sock Dart s strap. Preview the Arrowz here in a heather grey and black colorway, and expect the little brother of
the Sock Dart to hit Nike Sportswear retailers this summer.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 03 Mag 2018 11:35:49    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> REGOLAMENTO DEL FORUM Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 9 ore
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: