Indice del forum

BRASILE 2014
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

nike flyknit
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> REGOLAMENTO DEL FORUM
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Bruce Jeremy

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

usa
MessaggioInviato: 03 Mag 2018 11:35:27    Oggetto:  nike flyknit
Descrizione:

’žSafari Print has
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
always been a hit or miss graphic for a number of Nike retro models. While the texturized pattern is no Elephant Print, the Tinker Hatfield creation does help shoes stand out when paired with vibrant accent colors. That s why we re so excited about this latest Nike Air Max 95, as it flips the Safari Print on its head thanks to a light grey suede upper for a subtle rendition perfect for the Spring 2017 season. Instead of being a loud, standout pair, the off-white monochromatic upper pairs perfectly with the vintage speckling while a traditional mesh upper allows for a crisp white midsole, tongue, and lining to match. Check out more detailed shots of this clean Safari Printed Air Max 95 below and know that you can grab your pair now at retailers like Size?.

Nike s Air Max Day is bigger than ever this year, and one of the
most notable drops is definitely the VisionAirs collection with three renowned innovators of fashion, design, and technology all creating their own Air Max designs. Compared to Riccardo Tisci s Air Max 97 Mid and Marc Newson s VaporMax, Arthur Huang s Air Max 1 Flyknit is the most traditional silhouette, but
it may just be the most meaningful. The CEO of Miniwiz, a company dedicated to recycling consumer trash and industrial waste into useful and beautifully designed products, Huang created a sleek all-black version of the Air Max 1 Ultra 2.0 Flyknit built with premium leather paneling. Every pair of the shoe will be housed in a lightweight plastic box made entirely from post-consumer materials. See the shoe with its packaging at a special pop-up space set up at INVINCIBLE in Taiwan, and cop your pair on Air Max Day, this Sunday, March 26th. The shoes are available now in-store at Invincible.

colorways of the Nike VaporMax will debut in limited numbers this weekend, and while we re personally fans of the Triple Black option set to release exclusively at NikeLab locations on Air Max Day, there s even more in store for the future of visible air later this Spring 2017 season. Today we get a look at the coming Nike Air VaporMax Oreo , a pair that combines black and white Flyknit throughout with an icy blue outsole unit perfect for the hotter months ahead. There s no word yet on when exactly the VaporMax Oreo will hit retail shelves, but we ll keep you updated in the near future.

It s all good if you missed out on the ACRONYM Presto collab, because Nike Sportswear has some consolation prizes in the form of the latest Air Presto Mid Utility releases. We previewed two upcoming colorways last week, and it looks like a third ACRONYM-esque version of the mid-top Presto is also on the way in black and obsidian. All three begin dropping tomorrow at select Nike Sportswear retailers including Bodega.

You knew that last year s holiday release of the Space Jam 11s was going to be a big deal based on just how much Nike was
pushing the patent leather gem, so it shouldn t come as too much of a surprise that 2016 s Air Jordan 11 Space Jam retro was not only Nike s most successful sneaker release of last year, but of all time. The Space Jam 11s surpassed the previous year s holiday release of the Air Jordan 11 72-10 as the largest grossing sneaker in Swoosh history as Nike s Brand President Trevor Edwards confirmed in a recent Nike, Inc. report, saying, The Space Jam 11 was the largest and most
successful shoe launch in the history of Nike.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 03 Mag 2018 11:35:27    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> REGOLAMENTO DEL FORUM Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 9 ore
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: