Indice del forum

BRASILE 2014
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

puma creepers
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> OFF-TOPIC
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
NormaJesus

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

usa
MessaggioInviato: 09 Ago 2017 17:18:45    Oggetto:  puma creepers
Descrizione:

The last time we covered a New Balance 575 here at
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
Kicks on Fire was when it was part of the Concepts x New Balance 575 collaboration, and that was back in July. A couple months later and we now have new colorways of the New Balance 575 to report. Let s take a quick look at two great options of the 575 that will look good on your feet this Fall season. The Made in England New Balance 575 comes in two subtle colorways composed of an upper made out of suede and mesh.

The New Balance 580 will give you plenty to choose from this Fall season as it starts off by coming out with a handful of releases all made up of tonal suede colorways. Whether you
re looking to get a subtle looking pair, or feel like picking up a vibrant offering, there s a New Balance 580 for everyone. The New Balance 580 will come in either black, rich red or a mint green offering. Each pair
is nicely contrasted by the REVlite equipped white midsole as well as the white hits found on the accents on the upper. Tonal laces as well a branding found on the tongue, side panels and heel complete the aesthetics of the shoe. You feeling these tonal looks on the 580? Let us know what you think on the comments below!

These babies haven t left the shelves just yet! If you missed out on your chance to pick these up, then you ve got another shot.
The Concepts x New Balance 997 Luxury Goods is still available at select New Balance spots. The NB 997 showcases an all orange upper, so it s definitely not something you can miss. Silver lines the New Balance logo while a lighter shade of orange hits the inner lining. Check with your local retailer, including Sneaker Politics, to cop the Concepts x New Balance 997 Luxury Goods .

Asics is giving the Gel Respector the 4th of July treatment as the national holiday grows closer and closer. Pictured above we see the lightweight runner from Asics which was recently seen in the Millionaire s Row Pack. This time around the Gel Respector is seen in three patriotic tonal colorways of red, white, and blue. Each pair features hairy suede uppers with sail detailing on the midsoles, tongue and piping throughout. Look for the Asics Gel Respector 4th of July Pack to release at select Asics retailers
on June 25th.

Remember the luxurious Puma Clyde covered in black snakeskin that we showed you earlier this week? Well the same exact shoe has just surfaced in a new colorway, this time taking on a tuxedo-inspired look.This Puma Clyde features a snakeskin patterned leather upper done in white with smooth leather Puma stripes done in black to provide some contrast. Additional details include a nubuck vamp, rubber outsole, grey suede detailing on the heel, and a black inner liner.You can scoop up this fancy colorway of the Puma Clyde at
select Puma accounts now for a retail price of $200.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 09 Ago 2017 17:18:45    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> OFF-TOPIC Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 9 ore
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: