Indice del forum

BRASILE 2014
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

online new balance 577
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> IL BRASILE
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
JuanaClli

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

usa
MessaggioInviato: 16 Ott 2017 11:42:15    Oggetto:  online new balance 577
Descrizione:

The NikeLab Roshe
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
Two Flyknit is a premium take on the lifestyle sneaker that is part of the brand s summer 2017 lineup. This second version of the shoe receives an all-new design that features an extended sock-like collar and colored in a mixture of cargo khaki/black that also includes a camouflage pattern across for a sleek style. Look for this NikeLab Roshe Two Flyknit Cargo Khaki Camo at select NikeLab stores and online on July 13. Be sure to visit our Air Jordan 6 Low GS Mint Foam hub page now for the shoe s latest release info and up-to-the-minute updates and images.

The new Nike Dualtone Racer is a nod to the Flyknit Racer and the silhouette makes its debut this month. Featured in a river rock/white colorway, the sneaker features a breathable mesh upper instead of traditional flyknit, while a suede heel counter and 3M Reflective detailing is seen on its back pull
tab. White swooshes on the sides, matching midsole and dark grey outsole completes the look altogether. Retailing for a price tag of $90, look for this colorway of the Nike Dualtone Racer at select Nike stores and online on July 7. Be sure to visit our Air Jordan 6 Low GS
Mint Foam hub page now for the shoe s latest release info and up-to-the-minute updates and images.

Nike hits us with new colorways of the Nike Air Zoom Mariah Flyknit Racer this week and don t worry ladies because the Swoosh hasn t forgotten about you this time.The Multicolor pair, which is perhaps the most anticipated, will also be releasing in women s sizes as you can see it in the detailed images above. This Mariah Flyknit Racer comes with a breathable Flyknit material all throughout the upper that is done in multicolor fashion as pink, blue, green, volt, and black come together for an eye-catching look.
Additional black accents are seen on the Swoosh logo, Flywire on the side panels, laces, heel counter, and part of the midsole. The rest of the midsole is done in white while the rubber outsole comes in black. Will you be grabbing a pair come July 6th ladies? Retail price will be $150.

New Balance gives us a doosey with this beauty of a colorway in this 580 silhouette. This particular is the New Balance Revlite 580 and let me tell you it s a comfy one, this all around beauty and coming in a package from new balance you can expect it to be a functioning fashion shoe. It seems to me New Balance is kicking up the heat in this beautiful sneaker.New Balance gives us a beautiful colorway in these classic M530 silhouette, who else is digging this colorway. Starting from the bottom up we see a black sole, white midsole, yellow striping and a mostly white base upper on the panels and toe box, with the accent colors shining on the sock liner and heel area. This colorway is tied together by a fancy pair of white round laces, that add this sneaker to my must cop list and that s rare for a New Balance.

Asics has rolled
out a slew of their classic silhouettes and we can expect plenty more colorways as the year continues on. We have already previewed the Asics Gel Lyte III Fresh Salmon edition, and now we have a few more images to take a look at. This version of the shoe is a part of the Waterproof Pack that recently released.The Fresh Salmon pair comes outfitted with a suede body in a bold salmon hue. Hints of mint can be found on the interior and outsole to complete the look. The Asics Gel
Lyte III Fresh Salmon is available now at select retailers.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 16 Ott 2017 11:42:15    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> IL BRASILE Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 9 ore
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: