Indice del forum

BRASILE 2014
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

adidas ace black
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> IL BRASILE
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
FloraAnne

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 23 Dic 2017 16:40:14    Oggetto:  adidas ace black
Descrizione:

■For liberty
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
and justice for all . That appears to be the message Pharrell is trying to deliver with this brand new Pharrell x adidas NMD Human Race. This latest unveiled pair of Human Race sneakers comes dressed in a Tan upper highlighted by the Black LIBERTY and JUSTICE text placed on the right and left shoe. Adding to the minimal aesthetics of the shoe appears to be speckled rope laces and a colored Boost midsole (Tan perhaps?). Just like many Pharrell x adidas NMD Human Race colorways we ve seen lately, we re not sure if these will end up releasing, but if they do we ll be sure to let you know. Stay tuned.

We recently gave you a look at the Tan and Black colorways of the adidas Tubular Doom Sock Primeknit that will be releasing next week. Today we bring you a look at four additional pairs that will also make their way to retailers very soon.Coming in four color options of Core Black/Crystal White, Raw Pink/Vapor Grey, Core Black/Raw Pink, and Grey/Core Black, the adidas Tubular Doom
features a breathable and lightweight Primeknit upper with tonal detailing on the laces. Two of the colorways comes with tonal suede heel counters and two with contrasting heel counters. Every pair is then finished off with contrasting Tubular sole units.Look for all four of these colorways of the adidas Tubular Doom Sock Prumeknit to release on September 14th for $120
each.

The adidas EQT Support RF Primeknit releases in a classic core black theme for its latest rendition this summer and it s nice to rock for any occasion. Built with a one-piece Primeknit sock upper and extra-soft knitted ribbing around the collar, the design is completed with a white midsole, three stripes branding on the side panels and a black rubber outsole.Retailing for a price tag of $160, look for the adidas EQT Support RF Primeknit Core Black at select adidas stores and online today. Click and bookmark our Air Jordan 5 Premium Heiress Camo hub page now for the shoe s latest release info and up-to-the-minute updates and images. Always keep it locked to KicksOnFire for the
latest in sneaker news and release dates.

In addition, fellow adidas Pro team riders Na-kel Smith and Silas Baxter-Neal were in attendance to show their support. Everyone in attendance enjoyed complimentary drinks and a special live performance by The Technicolors who closed out the night.Making each city its muse, The Showcase is curated by the community and encompasses the best up-and-coming talents while offering a unique experience and authentic representation of the people and the city. It enables the three-stripes brand to support the skate culture by elevating emerging, up-and-coming talent that is linked with the skate scene.adidas Skateboarding looks to achieve the same authenticity and true representation of the local creative community across the globe. The brand aims to grow the creative locales and support their leading talents.

Boost is coming to the classic adidas Predator Precision football boot. This reissued version of the model (dubbed adidas Predator Precision Ultra Boost) keeps the OG aesthetics of the upper and pairs them up with the uber-comfortable Ultra Boost sole. The unique design of the leather upper comes in a Blue, Red and White color scheme with Three Stripes branding on the side panels and even more adidas branding placed on the tongue portion of the shoe. Below you will find the aforementioned White Boost midsole paired up with a White rubber outsole.Look for the adidas Predator Precision Ultra Boost to release on September 8th for the retail price of $200. You feeling these?

I never got into them, but are all-White Ultra Boosts still in ? If you re a fan of the godly Ultra Boost finish, we re here to remind you that the adidas Ultra
Boost 4.0 Triple White is still set to make its debut this Holiday season.Our latest look at the adidas Ultra Boost 4.0 Triple White shows that the model comes with a newly constructed Primeknit on the upper done in all-White. Although you can t really tell with this picture, if this is the same adidas Ultra Boost 4.0 Triple White we ve seen in the past, expect the shoe to comes with glow-in-the-dark accents noted on the cage overlay and rubber outsole. Said to be make its debut during the month of December, who
s looking forward to the adidas Ultra Boost 4.0 Triple White?
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 23 Dic 2017 16:40:14    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> IL BRASILE Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 9 ore
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: